Monday, March 5, 2007

Listen, Learn and LOVE

I challenge you to watch these video clips from a Hannity and Colmes interview, and NOT fall in love with the brilliance, ideals, and goals of Rudy Giuliani.

PART ONE

Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Turned an immense deficit into a surplus. Reduced the average NYC 10,000 murders a year by 60-70%. Hates abortion, but respects the woman's right to choose. It's a bird, it's a plane, no...it's Rudy Giuliani!

Not positive of this claim? Continue watching PART TWO

He's a smart man, an honest man, and doesn't need to fight dirty.

Towards the end of this last clip he states that all his contestants are worthy, that they are "good men." But are they? Do they play fair? Or do they need to belittle the amazing Giuliani in order to gain votes? Let's ask John McCain

6 comments:

JS said...

Thank you for these clips. I really didn't know that much about Giuliani, but these videos helped me understand what he is all about.

Anonymous said...

Good topic! You are off to a great start. I enjoyed watching these clips. I too didn't know much about Giuliani, so I'm glad I got to watch these!

Niko Turko said...

i dont like politics. In fact, I hate them, but you presented this political information in a very creative and informative way that let me learn about Giuliani without having to watch political debates about possible candidates on the news. THANKS, and I really like your topic!

matty said...

haha Love the "it's a bird, plane? -- no -- Guiliani."

JustineA said...

I really enjoyed watching these clips because as a few others mentioned, I really didn't know much about Giuliani either. After watching these clips you really get an idea of who Giuliani is as a person, his political views, and how he doesn't bash on another candidate.

vanity313 said...

I'm glad that you're educating people about Guiliani. I agree with you that he's an amazing person, he did wonders for the city of New York, lets just hope he can make it far enough and has enough experience to really have a chance and being the runner for the republican party.