Thursday, April 26, 2007

Me, Myself, and Giuliani

My mom is a democrat; my dad, independent; my boyfriend, a republican, so where does this leave me. I'm right in the middle, moderate, central, and I'm happy here. I don't vote based on Party preference or Party discrepancy, I vote based purely on facts, on the issue itself. This is why I am so fond of Rudy Giuliani, he is a republican, but socially he is not a strict constitutionalist. He looks at all aspects of an issue and then upholds what he believes, regardless of what his party expects. This has caused some problems as people speculate that he is not republican enough to be the republican party leader, but I very adamantly disagree. I feel he is that much stronger, able to stand behind his opinions and decisions even if it may cost him a few votes. I admire this man, and his ability to lead. I feel that Rudy Giuliani will make an amazing president, changing the world for the better. Yay for Rudy!

No comments: